Tommi leads our Special Projects Team, responsible for powering up strategic projects and building custom solutions in collaboration with key clients, resulting in cutting edge innovations. A PhD graduate (Eindhoven University, Philips Research Center and Stanford University), who has helped startups get off the ground with their computer vision projects, Tommi is also a keen sports enthusiast and countryside lover.
- 20mph trial evaluation with Kent County Council12 August 2022
- Road Safety Revolution – 10 Ways Computer Vision Technology is Making Roads Safer10 August 2022
- Smart Junctions 5G End of Project Showcase2 August 2022
- Clean Air Day 2022 – Walk those short distances where you can16 June 2022
- Bristol is Using VivaCity Sensors to Monitor Cycling Trends6 June 2022