Improved planning, monitoring and assessment
Make or break decisions on transport schemes that have an impact on active travel, road safety, congestion, air quality and the accessibility of cities, rely on accurate and detailed data.
Authorities need to harness technology that provides high-quality insights, especially when it comes to our roads and public spaces, which supports more effective planning, monitoring and assessment of a scheme’s success.
VivaCity’s Artificial Intelligence sensors and ‘Smart Junctions’ signal control gather accurate, comprehensive and anonymous data 24/7 on transport modes, traffic flow and travel patterns, supporting strategic decisions to help optimise the transport network and improve urban infrastructure.
Counts, Classification, Paths, Journey Time, Speed and more, all from the same sensor
- Classified Counts – Count and classify up to 32 road user types including pedestrians and bicycles
- Vehicle Path – Insight into movement paths of different road user types across a sensor’s field of view
- Journey Time – Median journey time of road users between any two sensors within the network
- Zonal Speed – Average speed data for multiple road users classes within a designated area
- Near Misses track paths to identify dangerous interactions between vulnerable road users and vehicles
- Origin/Destination can count a vehicle along routes between two sensors (points) for insight into traffic levels and travel patterns, tracked by anonymously hashed ANPR
- Sensor Image – On request, a blurred image or low-res video of the road to better understand abnormal behaviour
Accurate data and insights for a range of solutions
AIR QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
TRAFFIC SIGNAL CONTROL & NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Actionable insight for a multitude of users
GOVERNMENT & NATIONAL AGENCIES
REGIONAL & LOCAL AUTHORITIES
ENTERPRISE & PRIVATE SECTOR
Keeping data safe
Keeping personal data safe and private is critical to the success of our solution and our privacy-by-design principles. Our sensors do not collect personal data, and our clients cannot use our technologies to gather any personal data, ever.