Mark co-founded Viva with Yang and Peter. The three met while designing, manufacturing and racing a road-legal solar-powered car. Today Mark has overall responsibility for the strategic direction of Viva, combining his technical and commercial experience with a passion for bringing artificial intelligence to the transport systems we all use every day.
- VivaCity raises at $42m valuation to optimise traffic networks with AI in North America16 February 2023
- Side Road Zebra Crossing Trial10 January 2023
- Exploring e-scooter trends in Bristol7 November 2022
- Meet Manon Heuveneers – Software Engineer18 January 2023
- Smart Signal Control: AI for Detection28 November 2022
- Meet Matt Shaw – Smart Junctions Product Manager10 November 2022