Raquel is the Head of Product at Viva, responsible for the strategy and development of our AI-powered sensors and Smart Junctions solutions. Raquel has worked in the Oil & Gas industry within geophysics R&D and product management. A University of Oxford Master in Physics and a London Business School MBA holder, in her leisure time, Raquel loves to be in the water, especially swimming and sailing.
- Viva’s Advanced AI-Powered Near Miss Solution Identifies Incident Hotspots to Help Save Lives25 April 2023
- Viva raises at $42m valuation to optimise traffic networks with AI in North America16 February 2023
- Side Road Zebra Crossing Trial10 January 2023
- Exploring e-scooter trends in Bristol7 November 2022
- Traffic Surveys with Viva10 July 2023
- Meet Manon Heuveneers – Software Engineer18 January 2023