“I’ve been working with Viva for nearly 2 years, looking to better understand how Oxfordshire’s parking assets are used and how vehicles and people move around our network. Data derived from their systems will help us to better facilitate journeys for citizens. The VL team has been universally helpful and supportive, and a pleasure to work with”.
- VivaCity raises at $42m valuation to optimise traffic networks with AI in North America16 February 2023
- Side Road Zebra Crossing Trial10 January 2023
- Exploring e-scooter trends in Bristol7 November 2022
- Meet Manon Heuveneers – Software Engineer18 January 2023
- Smart Signal Control: AI for Detection28 November 2022
- Meet Matt Shaw – Smart Junctions Product Manager10 November 2022